Friday, August 28, 2009

Hopefully A Little Better

I have been on the meds almost two full days now, I am still having alot of pain but I think it is getting less. There have been things that I have done today that haven't been as painful as they were yesterday. I feel like this is a good sign. The swelling is still there and the redness but I feel like we are on the right track, I didn't report in today since I felt there was a little improvement. I go in for blood work again on Monday, so if I don't feel alot better then I will talk to the oncologist. My prayer is that it will be much, much better by Monday, I want to enjoy next week without leg pain.
I have had a great today, it was a beautiful day and I actually set out on the back porch all day long, just in and out for whatever. It was so peaceful, I haven't gotten to do that in a long time.
Have a good weekend and enjoy this weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment