Monday, August 3, 2009

Second Home

Andrew and I made it back down to Little Rock around 5:30 this afternoon. Now for the fun of unpacking again and putting things where they need to go. We settled in and decided Andrew would make the Walmart run tomorrow probably while I am resting. I get my line put in early in the morning so I will be a little sore and tender, so I may take a little nap before we go back in to see the doctor.
Please continue to pray for my strength to withstand round #2 of treatment.

Thank you for all your prayers and support up to now.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, glad to hear you made it back down safely. I hope your port experience isn't too painful tomorrow. I know getting started again is the last thing you want to do right now! Jonah and I will keep praying for you during our late night feedings. We love you and already miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Barbara, I just found your blog. Im sorry for all the pain you are going through. You are in my prayers.
    Courtney Oxford-Cox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you got there safely. It was so good to see you Sunday. It is not the same without you there. I hope your week isn't too painful and hard on you.
    Love and prayers,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete