Friday, August 21, 2009

A Better Day

Things started looking better today, I started out this morning feeling pretty good for change. Today was the first day I could actually go anywhere, I felt like I had been let out of prison, Clay and I decided to go to Cracker Barrel to eat breakfast. When you are down here taking treatments you loose all track of time, you don't know what day it is little on the date. It honestly seems like I have been here at least a year. But I know better. Today was another good day with counts, my WBC was up to 4.61 and my RBC is now at 9.8, I did get blood today but hopefully that will be all I need. I am just excited about feeling better for a change, just hope it continues. My throat is still getting better but not well, new symptoms that started late yesterday: fever blisters and dry itching eyes. My eyes did this last round, my eye dr. said it was due to all the steroids I had taken. It will probably last close to a week. It is very irritating, and so hard to keep your hands off your eyes, I am not able to wear my contacs right now and I hate that. Saturday, Sunday and Monday we will do blood work and maybe fluids, then I we see the dr. late Monday afternoon hopefully to plan a trip up North.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having some better days. Hope you have a great weekend & will continue going uphill!! Hope you will get to head home soon. Love ya & praying continually.

    ReplyDelete