That's what I get for thinking that I would get out of having a bone marrow biopsy this time. Well, I have been on the phone with Little Rock and Highland Oncology this afternoon, I will have to have the bone marrow biopsy after all. Little Rock says Dr. B. will want the biopsy done, so I have to stop taking the coumadin now after just two doses. HOG felt like I have enough in my system to help thin my blood, they mentioned they didn't want to get it to thin. If you are having a bone marrow biopsy done you have to be off all bone thinners 24-48 hours before the procedure. I am still on the Lovenox shots, I will take my last one on Monday. My biopsy will me on Tuesday 24 hours later, I will probably have to be on some type of blood thinners for awhile due to the blood clots. That will be for Dr. B. to decide whether or not I will need to go back on blood thinners before or after my transplant.