Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Tired

I slept pretty good last night with a little sleep aid, I wasn't even wanting to get up this morning. I am just sleepy and tired, They say this is the way it will for awhile, it is the beginning of things that happen when my counts start to go down. I had to get a bag fluid today and I was also really low on potassium, they hooked me up to one infuser and then sent me home with 2 more. This will be changed out during the night through my line by Candes, she said she would set the alarm so she could get up change it out. This will be 15 hours of potassium, hopefully that will help me feel a little better as well. Today was just probably a normal day, just my strength seems to really be going down in a hurry. I guess that is the plan, loose your strength and energy, your counts drop, then you can head to the upside of all of it. Building my counts as well as my strength back up and on the road to recovery. I don't want to speak to soon but, so far so good as far as the nausea and the vomiting it has not hit me, I just can only pray that it doesn't. Also, the same with the mouth sores, they could still appear, we just keep our fingers crossed that I won't have to experience them. It has been pretty much much a gloomy, rainy day today, Candes had to drive down in the rain most of the way, I think Clay also had to drive most of the way home in it as well. It was hard to see Clay go, we got alot accomplished this time, if all goes well the stem cell transplant will be a success and that is the total plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment