Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Little Under The Weather

It is really hard to describe how I am feeling, as I posted yesterday I am just so tired. But today it is even more than that, I just feel really yucky, I don't like to give in to something like this. I am just so tired and sleepy, that is really all I can do is rest. The nurses tell you that you need plenty of sleep and rest, I just haven't felt like this during this journey, I feel like I am wasting my time. I know my counts have started to go down, but there is along way to go before they hit bottom. You just feel useless or helpless, that you don't have enough energy to hardly get across the room. I had to get fluids today, that was all I was really low on. Candes brought me home, put me to bed and then she made a Walmart run to pick up a few things. She made us a bowl of potato soup and cornbread for supper. It tasted good, I just get full really fast. This will be short tonight, I will be nodding off here real soon. Please pray for my strength, energy and patience to get through this rough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment