Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm back

I have had some rough days, some up and down days but I hope things are looking better now. I still have a ways to go but I am doing better, Kara was with me today and yesterday, we talked to the the APN she told me that I was ready to go home (if I was ready) my counts are good good right now, I will just have to learn to eat and drink. I am still having issues with that, nothing tastes good. Andrew came today after Kara and I got back from the hospital and Kara headed back home. I do have a Dr.s appt tomorrow and he will let me know if I can go home or not, it will be his decision, but partly my decision as well. If I get to go home, I hope I can enjoy Thanksgiving Lunch at my moms, dressing sounds really good but I just don't know if I can eat it or or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment