Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Settling In

I am about to get use to being home, I have been home 2 weeks now and have enjoyed everyday of it. It is so nice not having to go into the hospital everyday, whether it be for chemo or fluid or just blood work, it is nice not having to do it. As I had mentioned before I do have to go to Highland Oncology twice a week for blood work, they overnight the blood tubes in once a week to UAMS in Little Rock. If they feel like something is off they will call and let me know and we will go from there. As my platelet count comes up I will just have to go in once a week, probably in 2 or 3 more weeks. I feel like I am getting some strength back but it sure is slow, just moving around alot just about takes it all out of me. I try to do a few things around the house then I have to rest. When I get tired or do too much my shoulders, neck and lower back hurt alot. I am just taking it slow and praying that each day will get better and better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the other day. It was great to see you and Grainger loved his gifts! Glad you're home and praying that you'll get your energy and strength back quickly!

    ReplyDelete