Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Real Food

The iodine free diet ended Friday night, what a relief, I got to go back to eating regular food again. This is not something I would want to be on for any extended period of time, it got old very fast. Things have been going pretty good with the process of the radiation, with all the precautions you have to take after the radiation. I go back down to Little Rock this week for a body scan to see if the radiation did what it was suppose to do. Last Friday I took a little fall I guess you would say, I still have that light but heavy headiness when I get up out of a chair alot of the time, I had started down the hall and I felt it coming on, I grabbed the door facing and next thing I know I am coming to on the floor. I hit the back of my head on our dining room table wooden base or a chair one of the other. My back and the back of my head have really been sore, you kinda forget until you rub your head then you remember. Clay came home for awhile to make sure I was going to be ok. It was crazy, I would always feel weak and funny but I have never go completely down, but I'm ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment