Thursday, October 7, 2010

FALL OR SUMMER

Is it Fall or is it still summer????? Isn't it wonderful to live in Northwest Arkansas? This cooler weather has about done me in, I don't know what I will do when winter gets here. I stay cold so much of the time, I don't know if that will ever change due to chemo. I have been feeling pretty good, it makes a difference when you take chemo and when you don't. I am off the chemo for another month so during that time I can feel better and enjoy.
Last weekend was the first time I could be around Jonah (grandson) after my radiation, we kept him awhile on Saturday night and then we got to watch him again Sunday afternoon. He is getting to be such a character, he is such a joy.
I went to Little Rock last Thursday for a body scan to see if the radiation did everything it was suppose to do. I of course didn't find out anything, I will see the dr. November 3rd, so I guess I will find out then. I am heading in for bloodwork in a few minutes and to have lunch with a couple of girls I use to work with. Have a great day and enjoy these summer time temps this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. glad you're feeling better. We will have to get you a big snugglie for christmas :)

    Sigh..... so not sure what to do with your header, I've loaded it several different sizes and it always looks "not centered". I did the same thing to mine and it went in fine. Sorry I can't figure it out. Do you want me to just delete, leave it...whichever

    ReplyDelete