Friday, February 18, 2011

Beautiful Days

The weather sure has been nice this week, we deserve it after all the snow we have had the last couple of weeks. I actually went for my treatment on the regular scheduled day, which is Thursday this week with no snow. My counts are still low but they were up a little this week. My WBC was 2.4 that is up from 1, that's where it has been for the past three weeks. I am feeling good, finally pretty much over the crud if that is possible this time of year. Can you really ever get over the crud?
Jonah is going to spend the night with us tonight, it is always fun to have him around. He is growing into quite a little boy, he is so funny. We might even get to go outside to play since the weather is going to be fairly warm, he loves to be outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment