Friday, October 22, 2010

Just testing

Made the trip to Little Rock on Tuesday, my sister in law Darcy took me this time, it was a tiring day. We had a good day, a nice chance to catch up and get a good visit in at the same time. All I had to do was have some bloodwork and a couple of MRI's. It rained most of the time on us, but not to complain because we needed the rain real bad. I won't get any of the results until I see the dr the 2nd of November. We headed back after 2 and just drove on to Conway and stopped at Market Place for a really late lunch, then on into Fayetteville, got home about 6:15.
I have been feeling pretty good lately, I know it's due to me not being on chemo right now. When I go back for the dr visit I'm sure he will say it's time to start back. I dread those words.

No comments:

Post a Comment