Monday, October 11, 2010

Columbus Day

Just a pretty normal Monday here on the home front. I waited this morning for the Terminix guy to come for our yearly visit. Kara and I went to Olive Garden for lunch then ran to Hobby Lobby, I hadn't been there in quite some time. It was fun looking at all the Fall things and the Christmas stuff as well. They are still putting out more Christmas decorations, I am wanting to change my tree theme this year, whether that will happen or not we'll just have to wait and see.
I have been feeling pretty good these days, just tired, the little bit I did today just wore me out. So I usually try to get a nap in somewhere along the way. Just the usual bloodwork on Thursday, I will go down to Little Rock on Tuesday next week for bloodwork and a couple of MRI's. Just a day trip, an all day, day trip that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment