Thursday, June 9, 2011

Long Time

Wow, I didn't realize it had been so long since I had posted, I'm kinda behind. Doing my usual Thursday routine at HOG right now, getting fluid, getting chemo & today I'm taking the bone strengthening bag as well. We are really having issues with my counts right now, my WBC is always low seems like, but there is a # within the WBC that is so low they have to either call Little Rock or check with Dr. Rosenfeld before they treat me. It is 0.7 and it needs to be at least 1.0 before treatment is given. It would be nice to know how you could get these numbers up but the nurses say there is nothing I can do to raise it up. So we just carry on and hope for the best, it would be nice to have normal blood counts for a change but that's probably not going to happen anytime soon. Been feeling pretty good lately, just issues with the back pain still, think it is time for another massage. It helps for a little while anyway.


Things are deep into the planning and doing stages for the wedding now, it will be here before you know it. It is a busy time trying to get everything done at the right time and trying not to leave something undone. It will be a fun time the next few weeks leading up to the event in August.


Summer is so here even though the calendar says its not yet, it has been so hot lately, we complain when it is raining too much and then when it turns off hot with no rain we complain. We are never happy......


Have a wonderful weekend, enjoy this hot weather, out in the pool, doing something fun or staying inside in the cool which ever you decide to enjoy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment