Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Last weekend was really nice, the weather was beautiful for a Mother's Day weekend. Candes and I took our mother to eat lunch at Briar Rose on Saturday, it is such a nice place to eat, so glad it is open. Sunday evening I wanted to go to Tims on mission to eat, so we all met there for dinner, it was so good. After we ate everyone came to the house for awhile. I got some really nice gifts for Mother's Day.


I've been having more low back pain than usual, probably starting Sunday, but not really thinking about it being anything but the normal. Monday it just got worse as the day went on, still not putting it all together. Yesterday morning I ran into HOG lab first thing. Between Monday night and Tuesday morning I had put it all together, having other issues to go along with the back pain. I no more than got back home and they were already calling me, I have a very bad UTI so I had to go back in later to pick up the antibiotic. The nurse said it would probably be a good 24 hours before I felt any better. I can tell this morning I think the antibiotic has kicked in, in a day or two I'm sure I will feel much better.


I still haven't put out any flowers, first it was the cold nights then the wind and now its just doing it. You just hate to go to all the trouble working your beds then have to cover everything or lose it one. I am ready to get started though, Clay usually helps me with the beds, I always like the finished product but its just having the energy and strength to get it done.



Have a good week......

No comments:

Post a Comment