Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feeling Better

I am finally beginning to feel better. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it seems like when I am back home I am either sick, not feeling well or just loose interest in my blog. In my last post I mentioned the crud that I had, seems like each day something else started. It started with bronchitis then a sinus infection, bad cough and runny nose. I don't know how many boxes of Puffs I went through. Then the second week I developed an ear infection, they tried 3 different antibiotic then I lost my voice for probably 4 days. I think I am on the mends with it now, it is truly nasty stuff, I know alot of people have had it and once you get it you keep it for a while, it doesn't want to go away.


As far as getting over my last treatment, I think I am also getting there. I am still tired and weak but it is so much better than it was. Seems like there is always something that hits you after you get home, you feel pretty good the first 3 or 4 days you are home and then bam there are issues. I have this week and next week to be home and get stronger before I go back. I will go back on the 23rd, I will spend my birthday at home on the 16th, I will miss Easter at home, I will be in Little Rock (that stinks) I will miss Jonah's second Easter. This will be my last treatment in Little Rock, I will go back and forth for tests and check ups but the rest of my treatments I will do here at Highland Oncology. I will take a treatment once a month for three years, I so look forward to the end, we are so much closer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment