Thursday, March 18, 2010

Birthday and about that time again

I am still trying to get my body and mind ready to head back to Little Rock for my last big chemo treatment. I felt like I was about over the crud that I have had, but I'm really not sure. I think once you get it you can't get rid of it, I have been a little stuffy, ears still feel like they might have fluid or infection and a little cough, not anything like the cough I had when this stuff first started.
Hopefully it will all pass soon.

Well I had a wonderful birthday, my mom, sister and I had lunch at Olive Garden. It was really good, we just had the soup, salad and bread sticks, that way you can eat as little or as much as you want. Since I am not eating a whole lot these days that works great. They had picked me up some new clothes since pretty much all the clothes I have no longer fit. We keep switching sizes as I keep losing weight. It is not a good way to loose weight believe me. I got a sweater jacket from my sister in law, clothes from my girls so I am fixed up for a while now. We had dinner here at home and all the kids were here except Andrew, he had to work that night. We enjoyed Jonah, he entertained all of us, we had petitfores for desert and Jonah sure enjoyed a petitfore, he enjoyed it so much that he had to take a bath before he went home. It was just a great day all the way around.
I need to think about getting packed and gathering up the things I need to take back to Little Rock, Candes and I will leave early Tuesday, March 23rd. I have a busy day on Tuesday and then not much going on Wednesday, I will see the doctor on Thursday. As far as packing, I pretty much just stay packed, the things I take down are sometimes extras so I just keep things boxed up and we move it back and forth. I won't know what to do when I get back and can unpack for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment