Sunday, July 5, 2009

A little lighter

Friday, July 3rd was the third day to be hooked up to my 24 hour a day chemo take along bag. At this point it is getting very old, you can't get 2 feet away from it or it will reel you back in. I look forward to Clay coming today, Candes will head back home to her family for a few days.



Jeremy, Adrienne & Jonah made it in about 10:30 tonight, it was sure good to see them. Jonah had grown so much, it had been about 2 weeks since I had seen him last. Even though I couldn't hold him or kiss on him just seeing him laugh and play made it all worth while.



I have been a little behind on blogging lately, I am still here carrying on with my daily routine. I have had some rough days, please pray for strength and good days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment