Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day yesterday, Clay got me yellow roses (my fave) & also added a heart charm to my Pandora bracelet. It was a great day, then he picked up Hunan's on the way home from work, so I didn't have to cook, what a day.


The little touch of bad weather we had this week was just a little reminder that it is still winter. The snow was pretty, not really enough to cause any problems and didn't last long either. I was wanting a little snow anyway, I don't like the ice but I think some snow is pretty, that is if I can be at home looking out. I'm going to go pick up Jonah at Mothers Day out after while, always love picking him up because he is always glad to see me. It just makes me feel really good.






No comments:

Post a Comment