Things are improving with the bloodclot, still there but I can tell the pain is much less now. So its 14 down & only 16 shots to go. I did see Dr. Rosenfeld on Thursday, he of course wants me to continue the shots (blood thinner) the full 30 days. He also thought that Dr. Barlogie was on the right track with changing my treatment somewhat. Unless a problem arises I will not get the liter of fluid each week & I will go to the Sub-Q chemo shot, so just 1 more shot each week, also in the stomach. This will cut my treatment time way down unless they are real busy then there will be some wait time. So for the Portagram we will just hold off for awhile, probably a week or two after I finish the shots they will schedule it with WRMC.
Everyone continue to pray for rain!!!!!
Have a good week.