Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Count Down

Time has really flown by, the wedding is this weekend. Kara and Andrew will be married this time next week. Things are coming together and final preparations are being made. It's getting very, very close now. I have my list of things to do this week each day, I have to write it down so I won't forget. Call it age or chemo, whatever. This week sounds a little rainy and stormy, we just hope that for Saturday night it will hold off so that everyone can get inside without getting drenched.


As for me, things are going pretty good, I have had alot of new pains that I haven't had before so you ask yourself is it the new medication? I started with the new drug for my bones and they said there could be side effects and bone pain was one of them so who knows. To help with one issue you have to be in pain for another. Never ending.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment