Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow or No Snow

I am scheduled to go to Highland tomorrow for my Chemo, but it sounds like the weather could be bad tomorrow. I tried to change it to today but there weren't any openings, so I guess I will just wait and see what tomorrow brings and go from there. The treatments are going pretty well, they make me a little tired but they haven't made me sick. I am still having issues with my WBC staying low, I have been trying to stay away from crowds of people since it is the flu season. My kidney numbers aren't really where they need to be either, so they are trying to get a handle on that.
Andrew was off today so we met for lunch, it's always good to see him, since he lives in Rogers I don't see him very often. They have a lot going on right now, not just the wedding but they are building a house as well. Andrew is really enjoying being at the Rogers Police Department.

No comments:

Post a Comment