Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back in Little Rock

I was in Little Rock last week, Candes brought me down last Wednesday for testing. I was scheduled for testing Thursday and Friday, it was pretty much routine testing. Each time I come back it is always the same type of testing like a MMR, Pet scan, Bone Marrow Biopsy, meeting with about 3 different nurses. I didn't have anything scheduled for Saturday or Sunday so we headed home Friday afternoon.

Kara and I headed back to Little Rock Sunday afternoon, I have a doctor's appointment at 10 Monday morning. We will find out what the plan is for my next treatment. My thought is that I will have my port put in tomorrow and start chemo on Tuesday, but I don't make the treatment plans they do. So until they give us the word we will just wait.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment